The W Force - Episode 1 The W Force - Episode 1

Hilarious!

I really loved it. Funny, appealing graphics and animation, and an interesting story. I can't wait to see more!

ImpendingRiot responds:

Why thank you Mr. Fox

The NG Redesign Collab The NG Redesign Collab

NICE JOB ALL!

Came out awesome :) I'm so glad it's been well received by the NG community!

It was so much fun taking part in this in the long, lonely hours while we awaited the release of the redesign we had so eagerly been waiting for.

And cocks.

Pico Day: Backstage Pico Day: Backstage

Awesome!

This was hilarious. I loved the director voice.

I also love the random Madness cameo.

Keep up the outstanding work.

Queers of War Queers of War

Awesome

That was hilarious.

Everyone's part was really funny. The only suggestion I have is maybe use the Flash savedata feature so every time I want to see James's amazing part (lol) I don't have to watch all of the other ones again.

Strawberry vs. Banana Strawberry vs. Banana

Finally!

Finally! We have a great Clock Day submission!

Dude, this is what Clock Day is all about. You put a lot of time, effort, into making a kick ass Flash. I hope it doesn't get over shadowed by the crap being flooded, but it probably wont because it's so good.

Keep up the great work, and thanks for showing us what clock day is really about.

Pico vs. Convict Pico vs. Convict

Wow!

Simply amazing. It was awesome. Amazing animation, amazing graphics, amazing everything. It even had a little comedy.

I wish there was a 6 button for voting.

Amazing work. I predicted you for the win, and now I really think you deserve it.

Random shorts 7 Random shorts 7

WOW!!

I blam/save/view a TON of entries on Newgrounds, and this is by far my favorite. It was fucking hilarious.

I just hope this gets counted for the next day because there were a lot of good entries submitted today. It's better than all of them, but I hope it gets proper recognition.

Outstanding job!

Just Childs Play Just Childs Play

Outstanding!

This was simply amazing.

Stellarsis episode I Stellarsis episode I

It was OK.

It was OK. I thought the graphics could have been MUCH better. I liked the music though.

MOH:The Animation MOH:The Animation

Not bad!

Keep practicing. Although this wont make it, I'm sure if you keep practicing your Flash will be very good!