Super Santa Speed Splat Super Santa Speed Splat

Awesome game!

This game is really addicting.

BY THE WAY, EVERYONE, DO NOT TYPE "enlargeyourcandycane" during the game, you don't want to see what happens :)

The Tutorial Collab '06 The Tutorial Collab '06

Outstanding job

This is an outstanding source of information.

Most of the tutorials submitted to Newgrounds are junky, and people make them for the sake of making them.

With this, it's easy to see the huge effort you guys put in to make this tutorial a very valuable source for people to learn with.

Great job. This will be an asset to anyone who is looking to learn ActionScript for Flash techniques.

Depredation responds:

Thanks DFox, means alot coming from such a helpful BBS member as yourself :). Me, and the team are glad you like it :).

Thanks for the helpful pointers. I hope this gets into the flash tut section, so it can help more people.

Thanks.

,Ali.

SBC: Rise To Power SBC: Rise To Power

Outstanding.

Outstanding, amazing job.

I usually don't like games like this. I LOVED this one. It kept me enthralled, entertained, and I really wanted to get to the ending.

It was also funny in spots, which was kind of cool.

Again, GREAT work!

authorblues responds:

thank you so much, gamescool.
youre still my motherfuckin hero.

Castle defenders (alpha1) Castle defenders (alpha1)

Pretty good.

It needs a counter to show how many people are killed by the archers and how many I kill. Aside from that, very nice.

ManuvR ManuvR

Pretty good

It's a bit glitchy. I was able to go thru the wall, and I couldn't get back. Pretty cool though.

imz responds:

Thanks. You'll be glad to hear I've fixed that bug.

Interactive Illusions Interactive Illusions

Amazing.

Wow these are truley amazing. Some of them are so stunning, like cilinder, that I laugh after because it's so unbelievable. That's why I gave it a 10 for humor. Great job!