The W Force - Episode 1 The W Force - Episode 1

Hilarious!

I really loved it. Funny, appealing graphics and animation, and an interesting story. I can't wait to see more!

ImpendingRiot responds:

Why thank you Mr. Fox

The NG Redesign Collab The NG Redesign Collab

NICE JOB ALL!

Came out awesome :) I'm so glad it's been well received by the NG community!

It was so much fun taking part in this in the long, lonely hours while we awaited the release of the redesign we had so eagerly been waiting for.

And cocks.

Pico Day: Backstage Pico Day: Backstage

Awesome!

This was hilarious. I loved the director voice.

I also love the random Madness cameo.

Keep up the outstanding work.

Super Santa Speed Splat Super Santa Speed Splat

Awesome game!

This game is really addicting.

BY THE WAY, EVERYONE, DO NOT TYPE "enlargeyourcandycane" during the game, you don't want to see what happens :)

The Tutorial Collab '06 The Tutorial Collab '06

Outstanding job

This is an outstanding source of information.

Most of the tutorials submitted to Newgrounds are junky, and people make them for the sake of making them.

With this, it's easy to see the huge effort you guys put in to make this tutorial a very valuable source for people to learn with.

Great job. This will be an asset to anyone who is looking to learn ActionScript for Flash techniques.

Depredation responds:

Thanks DFox, means alot coming from such a helpful BBS member as yourself :). Me, and the team are glad you like it :).

Thanks for the helpful pointers. I hope this gets into the flash tut section, so it can help more people.

Thanks.

,Ali.

SBC: Rise To Power SBC: Rise To Power

Outstanding.

Outstanding, amazing job.

I usually don't like games like this. I LOVED this one. It kept me enthralled, entertained, and I really wanted to get to the ending.

It was also funny in spots, which was kind of cool.

Again, GREAT work!

authorblues responds:

thank you so much, gamescool.
youre still my motherfuckin hero.